Scrabble Word Finder
Simple, easy and fast Scrabble solver site!
Scrabble® Word Finder is a simple and easy to use Scrabble solver and helper website :-) It helps you find the top scoring words for scrabble, words with friends and other similar word games like Jumble words, Anagrammer, Wordscraper, Wordfeud and so.
In short, the goal of this site is to help you cheat/win in Scrabble® word game, especially if you're stuck for long and need some external help or just a little hint to move forward. However, you may also find this useful for learning/exploring new words and settling disputes with your opponents, with our handy dictionary checker. You may also want to check out : Words with Friends Cheat that uses Enable dictionary for solving words for the another popular word game called Words with Friends.
How To Use This Word Finder
Some tips on how to use this word finder site and what kind of features are available. We constantly make some changes or improvements to this website and those are also listed below.
- Supports multiple Dictionaries - Currently, it supports three dictionaries (more dictionaries will be added later based on users request) - TWL (The official Scrabble® dictionary for US, Canada and Thailand) which is selected by default, SOWPODS (UK and rest of the world) and Enable - for Words with Friends solver.
- You can enter up to 15 letters. And you can also use ? or space for blank tiles (please keep the maximum number of blank tiles to 2).
- Using advanced options you can also specify any prefix or suffix for your target word. It would help you filter the more accurate results for your need and save your time.
- On the result page, click on the word to find the meaning (it will perform a dictionary lookup on a standard WordNet dictionary)
- Fast lookup and a mobile/tablet friendly design (responsive).
- New! It also display the scores for each word
- New! The blank tiles are highlighted in different color (light blue)
- Update! We've fixed score calculation error when blank tiles are present.
- Dictionary Update! We've updated the TWL to use the latest word list from NASPA. For SOWPODS, we now use all words from CSW (Collins Scrabble Words).